Vote MSY for Best Large Airport!
The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) was nominated for Best Large Airport in USA Today’s 10Best 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards. Each year, an expert panel from USA Today chooses a select number of airports to contend for the title of “Best Large Airport” in the country. MSY is proud to be included among 12 other airports for the 2021 contest.
The contest gives voters 4 weeks to vote for the candidate of their choice, and a person can vote once a day for the run of the contest. Help MSY win by voting for us daily through Feb. 1 here! Winners will be announced Feb. 12.
In Nov. 2019, MSY moved all 16 airlines to its new, 972,000 square-foot terminal featuring three concourses, 35 gates, two new parking garages, a surface parking lot next to the terminal. It was built with the passenger experience in mind, and features a consolidated checkpoint through which all passengers have access to more than 40 different food and retail concessions once beyond security.
Other amenities available in the new terminal include:
- MSY-Fi – fast free Wi-Fi
- Outlets in 50 percent of seats in the gate areas
- 11 water bottle refilling stations post security
- Three Mothers Rooms
- Fully automated restrooms with sanitary seat covers
- A pet relief area post security
- Music venues located pre and post security
- Three curbside check-in locations with easy access to the Short Term Garage