Statistics & Reports
Welcome to the News & Stats Section of Our Website!
This is your one stop to view the latest news and statistics (as well as archived information) concerning Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Everything from news articles to Passenger Facility Reports. Please click on any of the links below to go to the category you wish to browse:
- Air Service Update: View the new air service offered at MSY
- Newsroom: Links to articles and newsletters about the NOAB or Armstrong International.
- Statistics & Reports: View airport Statistical Reports, Economic Impact Reports and more.
- Airport Financials: Links to financial information can be found at About Us under Transparency at MSY.
- Archives: Links to NOAB meeting minutes and agendas, Technical Committee Notices and more.
- Airport Report: Links to monthly publication by Armstrong International
- Airport Alive: Armstrong International’s own television program
Airport Data & Statistics
Listed below are the most recent statistics from the New Orleans Aviation Board. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these documents. If you don’t have Adobe installed on your computer you can download and install it by clicking on the Adobe icon to the right.
If you would like to join our mailing list and receive e-mails when we have something new posted, please click here.
Click on an article name or document icon ( ) below to download the document.
Join Our Mailing List
1 Terminal Drive
Kenner, LA 70062
P.O. Box 20007
New Orleans, LA 70141
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is open 24 hours daily, including holidays.
Administrative office hours: 8 AM to 5 PM (M-F)
Parking & Directions
Getting Around MSY
Working at MSY