Ride app services pick up passengers outside of Level 1 Baggage Claim on the middle curb.
Lyft Fast Match is available at MSY.
How it works:
1. Enter your destination, and request a standard Lyft ride.
2. If available, you’ll see a new screen pop up in your app. Tap Get code to get your unique four-digit code.
3. Follow the directions and join the Lyft Fast Match line. (A friendly Lyft ambassador will be there to assist you.)
4. When you get to the front of the line, show your code to the driver. Once you’re matched, hop in, and be on your way.
Safety Tips: When using any ride app service, ensure that you are getting into the right car by following a few simple steps. Always be sure that the automobile’s license plate, make and model, and driver photo match the information provided in your app. Ride app services can only be requested through the app, so never get in a car where the vehicle’s appearance or driver’s identity doesn’t match the information displayed in your app.
How it works:
- Request an UberX trip to receive a 6-digit personal identification number (PIN).
- Walk to the Uber pickup zone, and join the line.
- Share your unique PIN with the first available driver.
- Verify vehicle and driver details before you get into the vehicle.
For non-Uber X requests, request when you have your bags and are ready to go. You will meet your driver on the middle curb outside of Baggage Claim at Zone 3. Verify vehicle and driver details before you get into the vehicle.
1 Terminal Drive
Kenner, LA 70062
P.O. Box 20007
New Orleans, LA 70141
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is open 24 hours daily, including holidays.
Administrative office hours: 8 AM to 5 PM (M-F)
Parking & Directions
Getting Around MSY
Working at MSY