WHEN: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
1 Terminal Drive, Kenner, LA 70062
Level 1 – Baggage Claim
Between Doors 3 and 4
WHO: Individuals that are excited to serve passengers and enhance the travel experience to and from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
Things To Know:
- Bring your resume.
- All jobs are subject to a background check and drug screening.
- Parking for the event is available in the Short-Term Parking Garage. Bring your ticket in to be validated.
Multiple job openings in operations, finance, and more.
- Airport Technician II (Locksmith) (8044) – Security
- Airport Transportation Officer (8053) – Ground Transportation
- Airport Technician I (Equip. Operator-4 Vacancies) (8043) – Airfield
- Airport Technician I (Mechanic) (8043) – Airfield
- Airport Technician I (Equip. Operator) (8043) – Terminal Maintenance
- Airport Technician II (Carpenter) (8044) – Terminal Maintenance
- Airport Technician III (Stationary Engineer) (8045) – Central Plant
- Airport Technician Specialist – Electrical (2 Vacancies) (8046) – Airfield/Terminal Maintenance
- Airport Technician Specialist – Plumbing (8046) – Terminal Maintenance
- Airport Services Agent (4 Vacancies) (8310) – Operations
- Airport Communications Specialist (8060) – AVCOM
Finance & Administration
- Health insurance including medical, vision, and dental
- Life insurace ($10,000)
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick leave
- 14 paid holidays
- Retirement benefits
- Longevity increases
- Scheduled 2.5% pay increases in 2024 and 2025
About the New Orleans Aviation Board
The New Orleans Aviation Board (NOAB) is the unattached board of the City of New Orleans responsible for overseeing and operating the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY). MSY is the busiest airport in Louisiana and serves passengers within a 350 mile radius which includes much of Louisiana and parts of Mississippi and Alabama. MSY is the first and last place many visitors see when they visit our area. As a member of the NOAB, our job is to maintain a safe and efficient experience for passengers.
In November 2019, the New Orleans Airport opened a brand-new terminal facility to serve our passengers. Over the last several years, our airport team has been recognized with several industry awards including the Best Airport in North America (5-15 million passengers) by Airports Council International Airport Service Quality Awards in 2021 and 2022.
The NOAB employs about 250 City of New Orleans employees. Employees that are Orleans Parish residents receive a 5% base salary increase.
The MSY KREWE brings a contagious buzz of pride, enthusiasm, & uniquely New Orleans flare to the airport. NOAB employees contribute to the airport in many ways and receive competitive salaries (5% above base for Orleans Parish residents), longevity and performance increases, promotional opportunities, and retirement benefits.
1 Terminal Drive
Kenner, LA 70062
P.O. Box 20007
New Orleans, LA 70141
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is open 24 hours daily, including holidays.
Administrative office hours: 8 AM to 5 PM (M-F)
Parking & Directions
Getting Around MSY
Working at MSY