Breeze Unveils “Get Off the Couch” Sale with 11 Destinations on Sale from MSY
— Fares Starting From $39* One Way –-
New Orleans, LA (January 31, 2023) – Since the pandemic, studies have shown Americans are spending more time than ever on the couch. Breeze Airways, the newest, nicest domestic low-fare airline, with more than 120 nonstop routes, has just announced New Orleans sale fares from $39* which should help to reverse that trend.
According to SWNS Digital, during the COVID-19 pandemic 7 in 10 Americans polled agreed that their couch had become their best friend. 61% of Americans used their couch as their primary place to conduct work emails, and 70% said their perfect night in involved spending time in the living room on the couch.
Getting off the couch is the inspiration for Breeze’s newest sale fare across 11 routes from New Orleans, including Charleston, Columbus, Louisville, Raleigh-Durham, Bentonville-Fayetteville, and more.
From New Orleans, LA to:
- Akron-Canton, OH starting from $49*
- Bentonville-Fayetteville, AR starting from $39*
- Charleston, SC starting from $39*
- Columbus, OH starting from $49*
- Jacksonville, FL starting from $39*
- Louisville, KY starting from $39*
- Norfolk, VA starting from $49*
- Pittsburgh, PA starting from $49*
- Richmond, VA starting from $49*
- Raleigh-Durham, NC starting from $39*
- Savannah, GA starting from $39*
“Upwork predicts that 22% of the American workforce will be remote by 2025 and the couch is now a work station, not just a place to relax and unwind,” said Tom Doxey, Breeze Airways’ President. “But remote work is just that – remote – so why not grab some really low fares, get off the couch and experience some amazing destinations.”
Guests on Breeze may choose from three price bundles that are offered as ‘Nice’, ‘Nicer’, and ‘Nicest’. Guests also have an ala carte option where they can choose a ‘Nice’ or ‘Nicer’ bundle and add a First Class seat as well. Breeze has ordered 80 brand new Airbus A220-300 aircraft, with options for 40 more.
Seat pitch for a Standard Economy seat is 30 inches on the A220s and 31 inches on the E-195s, while seat pitch for Extra Legroom is 32 inches on the A220s and between 34 and 39 inches on the E-195s, depending on the row selected. First Class seats feature 39 inches of seat pitch, 20.5 inches of seat width, and special features, such as a footrest, for added comfort. All seats on Breeze’s Airbus fleet are fitted with in-seat AC power and USB/C ports.
Breeze doesn’t charge change or cancellation fees up to 15 minutes prior to departure and offers other benefits such as free family seating and a la carte pricing. With seamless booking, no change or cancellation fees, up to 24-months of reusable flight credit and customized flight features delivered via a sleek and simple app, Breeze makes it easy to buy and easy to fly. Flights are now on sale at www.flybreeze.com and via the Breeze app.
* Get Off The Couch promotion is available only when booking a new reservation for travel. Promotion excludes travel from MSY, LAS, PBI, and VRB on Sundays or Mondays, and all travel from SRQ on Saturdays. Supply is limited, and 3-day advance purchase requirement applies. Promotion must be purchased by February 6, 2023 (11:59 pm ET), for travel from February 3 through February 28, 2023. Promotion excludes travel from February 16 through February 20, 2023. MSY promotion excludes all travel from February 9 through February 14, 2023. Price displayed includes taxes and government fees. Fare prices, rules, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
BREEZE B-ROLL FOR BROADCAST MEDIA: https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/wdVrjlK9EX
About Breeze Airways
Breeze Airways began service in May 2021. One year later, it was ranked as the No. 2 U.S. best domestic airline of 2021 by Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards. Breeze now offers 121 nonstop routes between 35 cities in 20 states. Founded by aviation entrepreneur David Neeleman, Breeze operates a fleet of Embraer 190/195 and Airbus A220-300 aircraft, with a focus on providing efficient and affordable flights between secondary airports, bypassing hubs for shorter travel times. With seamless booking, no change or cancellation fees, up to 24-months of reusable flight credit and customized flight features – including complimentary family seating – delivered via a sleek and simple app, Breeze makes it easy to buy and easy to fly. Flights are on sale at flybreeze.com and via the Breeze app.